2013年6月26日水曜日

Journal C

Journal C

     My favorite food is Papico, which is sold for a long time. It is ice cream. There are three reasons why I like this. . First, I like taste of Papico. It is milk coffee taste. I think that the proportion of coffee and milk is ideal proportion. Second, This food is low in calories in any ice cream. Finally, I like Papico’s shape. It is tube ice, and two tubes are close together.
My dream is that I will eat half of Papico with my boyfriend.
People must look down on it, but perhaps this dream will come true.
“ If you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true. By Cinderella”
                                                                                                                      [116 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. I love coffee with a lot of milk, so I really want to try Papico. Thanks for writing about it!

    Journal C = 100+ words = 2.5 APs
    Journal D = 0

    Mr. W.

    返信削除