2013年7月22日月曜日

                           I know 2 negative people. One is my brother , the other is fashion model in japan. First, My brother is usually positive, while sometime more positive than other people. When he is in low spirit, he does not go out from his room expect go bathroom, and does not eat anything.
              In spite of he was in low spirit as that, he goes to school in high spirits. I think that I and my brother alike, because I sob all day When I am low spirit, but I will recover next day too.
                            Next, Rui Kurihara is famous for negative fashion model in japan. Every time He say bat point of him, and He few smiles. For example, He has said that I am plain looks, short leg and not healthy 
               He looks very happiness when he said negative word, so I think that he is not unhappiness people.    



                                                                               Journal  E

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿