2013年7月23日火曜日

Journal F


I respect 3 people, Ena, and my mother.
Ena and Ai are my friend and classmate in high school.
First, I will talk about Ena. At first, I did not like her, because she kept secret her effort. When a term examination and a mid – term examination is held, she has got dark circles under her eyes, but she said that I did not study at all. In spite of her words, she got good grade. So, I did not like her. Now, I think that she can study alone, and she can study even if she is not said to anyone.  I respect her. I want to fallow.
Next, I respect my mother too. Usually she scold me, but when I am worried, she surely encourage and search how to settle.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I hope your brother is OK! Sometimes people who are very, very positive and then very, very depressed are that way because they have a disease. Has he ever checked with the doctor about his moods?

    Journal E = 140+ words = 3.5 APs.

    Hmmmm... I don't really understand why yiou dislike Ena,. Also, why did she lie about studying? Was she afraid her friends would be angry with her if she studied more than they did? That's too bad.

    I think sometimes parents scold us because they're worried about us. I'm glad your mom also shows you she cares and wants to help you.

    Journal F = 120+ words = 3 APs.

    返信削除