2014年10月12日日曜日

Part time job

I work in super market as part time job near my house. I am a cashier, and every time I say same words "Welcome! Do you have a card of this shop, and do you have your own bag?" Perhaps I say this words more than 150 times in a day. Therefore, sometimes I say this words with a preoccupied air in my house or during class. I felt ashamed. The payment by the hour is 750 yen, and the payment by the hour after 10 O'clock is 1030 yen. I work about 3 days in a week, so I usually get about 35000 yen in a month. Working part time job is taking social studies, so I have to work various part time job.

 128 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello, Kaoru -

    I see this is the first time you have posted on your blog since the summer time. Maybe you don't know, but your blogging system has changed in my class. We are now doing a Weekly Diary homework assignment. Please ask me about this homework in our next class so you can be sure to do it properly. You can look at one of your classmates' blogs to see an example: http://bocikrkbbb.blogspot.jp/

    Your score for Weekly Diary 3 is 3/10. You can get many more points by writing about 5 events and writing a lot of details for each event.

    返信削除