2014年11月4日火曜日

Dialy Week 5

Event 1)  Today, High school Ekiden was held. I went to this tournament to support this. The runner looks did their best. As see runners, I thought that I have to work more hard.


Event 2)  Today I made no-bake cheesecake for the first time. The cake was very dood taste, and my family said me " You can become cake artisan!" I would like to make another cake and sweets. In addition, I will go to cooking shool.


Event 3)  Today, I participated in Welcome party of exchange student in Kumamoto univ. I an my friend could made many foreign friends. We changed our LINE ID and Facebook. I would like to go lunch with foreign friends.


Event 4)  Today, I took oral examination of short part time job. I will travel to Hokkaido on December with my friends. It cost about 80000 yen, but I don't have enough money. I will get 100000 yen in this part time job.


Event 5)  Today, I ate dinner with my friends in japanese style bar. This is first time to drink alcohol with my friend. We enjoyed eating, drinking, and chatting. 4 days later, I will eat dinner with another friends too.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Based on the date of this diary entry, let's call this Diary 6, ok? Then I can give you a score for it. (If it is Diary 5, I can't give you a score because the deadline has passed.)

    Your trip to Hokkaido in December sounds like a lot of fun. I guess you will go skiing? I hope you have a safe and fun trip!

    Your score for this diary (Diary SIX) is 5/10. If you want to get a higher score next time, you should write more details for each event.

    返信削除