2014年12月22日月曜日

Diary Week 12

Day1) Today, I work new part time job from 13:00 to 17:00. I had to distribute flier in Shimotori. I continued to stand about 4 hours without rest time, so I was so tired. I hesitate to distribute flier, but i have to do this part time job on 20th and 21th.

Day2) Today, I suffered from stomachache all the day. I couldn't take first class in this day. After I got check-up at the hospital, I was said that It is not infectious gastroenteritis,but you have a lot of stress. I will shopping with my friend and let of some steam.

Day3) Today, I went to dinner with my friend, and we hane eaten Tonkathu set. This menu incrude Tonkathu, Hirehkathu and croquette. All high calorie! However, we went to Hoshino cafe after eating dinner. We ate many high calorie dishies, nevertheless we ate cheesecake and pancake.

Day4) Today, I planed to go to  cat café with my friend of part time job, but this caf'e was not opened. Because, the cat, which is in this caf'e is in a bad. So, we planed to see illuminations in  Saishunkan. However  we went there after the gates were closed. Today was unlucky day!

Day5) Today, I have Nabe party with my friends of track and field club after practice. We ate Kimuchu Nabe, and my body got warm. Recently, I always eat something. I have to lose weight for coming of age ceremony.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Hikaru -

    I haven't seen your diary for a few weeks -- I'm glad you posted this one. It sounds like you are busy with various things recently -- parties, part-time work, etc. I hope you have a good winter vacation!

    The score for this diary homework is 6/10

    返信削除