2015年1月13日火曜日

Diary week 14

Day1) Today, I got influenza after interval of 4 years. 2 days later, new year day will come. However I have a bad headache and high fever, so I wouldn't visit shrine and consult an aracle. I want to be released from those pain.

Day2) Today, I couldn't eat anything, because I got inflenza yeasterday. All the day, I sleep in bed. Tommorrow is new year day. I got handsel from my near relation

Day3) Today, I went pinball saloon with my mother. It was first time, so I fluttered. I bet about 10000yen,but I didn't get any money. I decided that I gave this 10000yen as fund raising.

Day4) Today, I attended alumni association of high school. I didn't know which I wear dress or casual clothes,so i decided that i wear casual jacket on dress. When I arrived the ceremonial hall, I regret that I didn't wear dress. Almost of attendant wear very beautiful dress

Day5) Today, I went to driving school, and took 3 class. To tell the truth, the dead line of graduation is 2 month later. However, I hadn't taken the class, so I still have to least 10 classes.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Hikaru -

    I am happy to see that you are on time with Diary 14! Remember, you can still do Diary 11 and 13 and get some points for them. (If you don't do them, you will receive 0 points...). I was sorry to read about your loss at the pinball saloon -- is that pachinko? I hope you don't lose too much money there...

    Your score for this diary is 5/10. (If you want to get more points next time, try to write more.)

    返信削除