2014年12月1日月曜日

Diary Week 9


Day1) Today, we entered Ekiden festival in Nagasaki. I couldn’t run in this festival, because I haven’t been elected as a player of our team’s member. However, I did my best to support player and cheering. Our team was 9 places of 17 teams.

 

Day2) Today, I cooked minestrone to lose weight. I shocked by my weight, because I got fat about 3 Kg compared with only 1 month ago. I have eaten bento and some bread in KGU’s bakery every day! I decided that I eat the minestrone in lunch time instead of some bread. 1 month later, I will participate in coming of age of Kumamoto prefecture. I plan to lose weight 4 Kg by this special day.

 

Day3) Today, I bought a frame of puzzle in a toy store near my house. Puzzle is a one of many hobbies. One week ago, I completed 850 piece puzzle, so I needed the frame. Usually, big flame of puzzle cost 3000 yen. Fortunately, I have spent only 500 yen to get this frame!

 

Day4) Today, I participated in nomikai of track and field team, which I join. At first, I enjoyed chatting with my team mate and drinking. Gradually, I got drunk and drunk more. Finally, I couldn’t walk well, but my team mate saw me to the door.

 

Day5) Today, I worked part time job all the day, because I need enough money to trip to Hokkaido. I kept standing about 8 hours, so my legs have gone to sleep. I can get 750 yen in one hour. Therefore, I could get 6000 yen today!

 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Hikaru --

    You are so busy with school, part-time work and club activities. I hope you have enough time to study and sleep!!

    The score for this diary homework is 6/10, minus 1 point for being late, so 5/10. I'm looking forward to reading your Diary 10 as soon as possible!

    返信削除