2014年11月23日日曜日

Diary Week 8


1)    Today, I went to yakiniku restaurant with my friends. Usually, the dishes of this restaurant are expensive, but lunch set is reasonable in lunch time. It was very nice! We had a second helping of rice.

2)    Today, I entered track and field tournament, and I run 3000m. Next week, our team will take part in Ekiden festival in Ngasaki. According to the result of this tournament, captain will choose member of this Ekiden festival. I did my best.

3)    Today, I clean my room after a long time. I found many photos and Purikura when I was junior high school. I remember that I worked hard to study, tennis club, and another thing. Now, I am lazy person for example late coming. I could back to basics today.

4)    Today, I worked part time job from 5PM to 12PM. I tired very much, because there are a lot of people in this supermarket. I didn’t have rest time, so I had continued to stand front of register.

5)    Today, I tried to make 2 sweets for Valentine’s Day. First, I cooked chocolate mousse, and I missed quantity of sugar. Second, I cooked mixture of chocolate, cream and liquor, and it was very nice! I decided that I will give my friends mixture of chocolate, cream and liquor.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Hikaru --

    You are already practicing making Valentine's sweets?! Valentine's Day isn't until February!! Maybe you should think about making some Christmas cookies... I am planning to make gingerbread cookies with my daughters :-)

    Your score for this diary homework is 5/10 (Write more to get a higher score next time)

    返信削除