2014年11月9日日曜日

Dialy Week 6


Day 1)Today, I went to driving school, and drive a car two times. I’m not well to drive a car.
In addition, I have to get driver license by next month, but I don’t finish first step class.
I will do my best.

 

Day 2)Today, I went to Karaoke with my friends, Ayaka and Mika. We sang only 2 hours, so we found another Karaoke shop. However all Karaoke shop was full of people. Therefore we went to Salisbury steak restaurant.

 

Day 3)Today, I worked part time job in super market near my house. I missed how to use register change machine. I was got angry by my boss and customer.

 

Day 4)Today, I attended Nomikai of Track and field club in KGU. To tell the truth, I didn’t want to attend this Nomikai, but All member of track and field club must attend this Nomikai.

 

Day 5)Today, I rented 8 manga books and 4 CDs. Recently, I get addicted to manga book.
I often chose not interesting manga books, and I spent money wastefully. Therefore I decide that I chose the manga, which is made a movie or anime.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi -- I will check this diary entry next week. Please change the title to DIARY 7, ok?

    返信削除