2014年11月15日土曜日

Diary Week 7


 

Day 1)    Today, I took the psychology class. In this class, we talk about "People whose brain dead are live? Can you allow organ transplant? Until recently, I thought that it is good thing, and declining organ transplant is declining to help the people who are in trouble. However, about 3 month ago, my grandfather died. When I visited my grandfather who is ill, I will decline to take organ transplant if my family's brain dead, because I want my family live as long as possible unless their's brain dead.

Day 2)    Today, I exercised of long distance club. I run 3000m and 2000m in Suizenji stadium. Every day, I run 10 to 20 km in slow pace, but today, I had to run 3000m and 2000m at full speed. When I finished, I flop down heavily.

 

Day 3)    Today, I went to Montore with my friend. Montore is coffee shop and restaurant, and we ate lunch set menu in here. I ate Doria, which is a dish of rice and cheese baked gratin-style. We enjoyed, and decided that we will go to all caffee restaurant in Kumamoto city.

Day 4)    Today, I went to driving school, and took an exam to get temporary license. I ride a car, and took driving and writing exam. Since I was nervous, I missed how to start. However, I missed only one time, and I could get temporary license.

Day 5)    Today, I woke up six o'clock, and went to Shimabara city to trial running. Two weeks later, KGU track and field club will enter Ekiden festival in Shimabara city. Now, we training very hard to run faster than Kumamoto university.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Hikaru -

    First of all, please be careful of your spelling. This assignment is a DIARY (not "Dialy").

    Wow -- it sounds like your training is very hard!! You must be in very good condition. Good luck in the Shimabara Ekiden!!

    Your score for this diary homework is 6/10

    返信削除