2015年1月28日水曜日

Diary Week 11

Day1) Today, I went to dentist near my house, and extracted a tooth, because I will start orthodontics. I have been troubled about my irregular teeth, so I am happy to start orthodontics. I want to start it outright, but I have decayed teeth. Anyhow I have to care my decayed teeth. I want to work in foreign company. In foreign country, people, who have irregular teeth is disliked. I want to finish orthdontics by my job hunting.

Day2) Today, I read comic book in all day. It is "SlumDunk" Slum Dunk is my favorite manga, which is very famous basketball manga. I like Hanamichi Skuragi, who is main character in this manga. Hanamichi is fool, quick tempered, and susceptable high school boy. However he has good intuition about basketball.

Day3) Today, I cooked dinner for my family. Now I use cooking application called cookpad. I cooked Tohu hamburger. Tohu hanburger is made from Tohu instead of beaf, so it is very healthy.
My family ate this at all, and grad.

Day4) Today, I played piano after a long time. I had taken piano lesten untill junior high school since I was 4 years old. I have clasic piano, but I had not played piano for a long time. Yesterday, I bought new comic and read it. In this comic, main charactor plays piano well. Therefore, I decided that I practice the piano.

Day5) Today, I got up 1 PM, late! I planed to do yesterday. For example, I planted that I will go to driving school, dentist and study English. However I couldn't do at all.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿