2015年1月27日火曜日

Diary Week 13

Day1) Today, I went to Cat's cafe with my friend. This cafe is near my house, so I ofte visit to this cafe with my friends. There are about 15 cats in this cafe, which was abandoned cat. Most cats in this cafe are inclines to be friendly, but few cats aren't inclines to be friendly. My favorite cat called Sara. She is not friendly and she has a stem look. In addition, Anybody using catnip toy, she doesn't move at all. Therefore, almost person don't play with her. I decided that I will be friend.

Day2) Today, I participate in Coming of age ceremony in Kumamoto city. I wear my mother's Kmono, which my motherwear in coming of age ceremony when she was 20 years old. Half the 20 years old women wear their mother's Kimoo or  their cusin, old sister and other relation's. The other 20 year old wmen buy new Kimono or rental their favorite Kimono. I wear my mother's white colored Kimono. White color s vry rare. Mny people wear black pink, red and cream colored Kimono,so I was prised from many people.

Day3) Today I held Takoyaki party in my houe wit my famly and frends. Usually, an octopus is used as ingredient of Takoyaki. However I and my broter don't like octopus, so we esed small vennee or corn instead of octopus. This party continued 12PM and we eat many Takoyakis bout 300.

Day4) Today, I planed about spring vacation trip with my friends. We will trip to Tottri prefecture, bacause there is location for filming our favorite movie named "Sunadokei" Tottori prefecture is famous for very big sandhill. We will visit here at first.

Day5) Today, I studied for TOEIC in KGU's library. I will take TOEIC test next month in this univercity. I want to get 500 point, but I cannot get this pont for my current ability. I have to study mre harder.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Hikaru -

    Thanks for all of your hard work in our Writing IV class!! I hope you have a great spring break. I'll see you on campus at KGU in the new academic year!

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10 minus 2 points for being more than 1 week late, so 5/10

    返信削除