2015年1月26日月曜日

Diary week 15

Day1) Today, I went to karaoke alone! Rately, "Alone karaoke" is being popular, so I tried that. I could sing and dance without keeping myself from being seen instead of loneliness. The test will be held soon,so i have to study more changeing my feeling.

Day2) Today, i studied for tomorrow's test. To tell the truth, i have been absent this class 5times, so i have to get over 75poins out of 100pointa. I regret that i went to karaoke yesterday and being aabsent many times. I will do my best tomorrow.

Day3) Today, i took the interview test of internship. I think that i could say good answer instantly. However i realized that i forget to stanp my seal on my personal history. Oh my God!!

Day4) Today,  i worked part time job after a long time. I got scolded from my boss because i missed how to use a register. However my colleague did not gt scolded in spite of she did same miss. This is because she is the my boss's favorite.

Day5)Today, i bought the chopsticks, which cure my bad form to use chopsticks. After i went back to my home, i open package, and tried to use. But i realized that i bought the chopsticks for left handedness.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi again --

    Sorry to hear about your chopsticks mistake! (I did the same thing when I bought training chopsticks for my friend's child...)

    Your score for Diary 15 is 5/10

    返信削除