2014年7月15日火曜日

How to lose weight

Have you ever tried to lose your weight?  I tried many time and missed many time.
The finding from my many many failure stories is……
I cannot lose weight without effort.
I get fat about 10 Kg compere with high school days, so I tried many diet.
First, I tried to drink 1L water after getting up and before sleeping. I head that if you try this, you can defecate easily and plenty. But, drinking 2L water in a day is very difficult and I woke up in mid night to go to a WC.
Next, my mother tried to eat Apple only every day, because we watched the TV show, our favorite personality try this and success to lose weight. But, my mother broke down by trying this, because the nutrition in her bodies was partial.
Finally, I didn’t eat carbohydrates for example rice, bread, noodles. I could lose weight by this method, but I was impatient with trifle. I was said from my friend “It is good thing to lose your weight, but I like before you, because you ware cheerful.

I belong to track and field club, and run long distance. 2 weeks ago, I entered the tournament and run 5000M. You may think that running 5000M is easy. I run in track, so I had to run round about 13 times, and very fast. In addition, It was very very hot then, and I could not drink during running. I tired and nearly lose consciousness.
This day, I measured my body weight in my house. I lose 3Kg.

I thought that I cannot lose weight without effort. I need strong wish, and strong heart never give up.

And…. Most effective method to lose my weight is…. Running!
    285 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿