2014年7月3日木曜日

My favorite ice cream




Hi! Today, I will talk about my favorite ice cream "PAPICO". It is coffee taste and it is very popular, so many people have eaten this ice cream. PAPICO contains 2 ice cream sticks, so generally couple and friend eat one side of PAPICO.
Sadly, I do not have boyfriend, but I usually eat with my friend or alone.
Every day, I have eaten ice cream after dinner. When I was high school student, i run long distance every day for track and field crab. Now, I run few days for a week and shorter distance, but I ate ice cream every day and same quantity. 
As a result, I fat about 10 Kg compere with my past weight. So,I decide that I do not eat ice cream every day.  



                                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                                                     130words



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿