2014年7月19日土曜日

Sweets in Kyushu 2

It is sequel of Sweets in Kyushu.
I will introduce Beniimo tart. It is Okinawa sweet.
It is made from specialties in Okinawa “Beniimo”, so it color purple.
It is very sweet and softy. 

Next, I will introduce mango sweets. It is Miyazaki sweet.
I don’t know about Miyazaki well, but Miyazaki mango is very famous.
There are many mango sweets and you can eat these easily if you go to Miyazaki.

Third, I will introduce Karukan(かるかん). It is Oita sweet.
Its color is white and very softy. 
Oita is famous for many good hot springs.
Karukan in Oita is made by the steam of the hot springs in Oita.

Finally, I introduce YoriYori(よりより). It is Nagasaki sweet. 
Usually people image Nagasaki Castella first, but I don't image it first.
It is very hard, so If you have eat this since you were child, your tooth become very strong.
It looks barber's pole or Akira Nakao's fashon style, which is famous actor.
He wind his scarf every day. It is Akira style.


How did you feel about my introduction?
Please try it, if you want to eat and hungry.

Akira Nakao 
Yoriyori

Barber's pole
                                                                 229 words
                         

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿