2014年7月17日木曜日

Sweets in Kyushu

Do you Know Kyushu? Japan is divided Hokkaido, Tohoku, Kanto, Chubu, Kinki, Chugoku, Sikoku, Kyushu.
Kyushu consists of Kumamoto, Fukuoka, Saga, Miyazaki, Kagoshima, Nagasaki, Oita and Okinawa.
I live in Kumamoto in Kyushu in Japan.  
I will talk about sweets in Kyushu.
First, I will introduce about Mushagaeshi(武者返し). It is Kumamoto sweet.
Strained bean paste is into 100 layer pie pastry, which is made by manual labor.
In fact, I don’t like bean paste, but Mushagaeshi is not so much too sweet as normal bean paste. Kumamoto castle is the most famous place in Kumamoto. The stone wall of Kumamoto castle is very steep, and people couldn’t reach the castle in the past. So, the stone wall of Kumamoto castle called Mushagaeshi(武者返し).
Next, I will introduce Marubouro( 丸ボーロ ). It is Saga sweet. It is familiar to many people in Kyushu since they were child.
It is cheaper than other sweets in Kyushu and there are several kinds.
It is good taste, but easy to eat and simple.
Third, I will introduce Tourimon(通りもん). It is Fukuoka sweet.
There are many famous sweets in Fukuoka, but I like this best.
When I eat Tourimon for the first time, I shocked by gust.
I think that nobody can duplicate this taste.
Finally, I will introduce Shirokuma(白熊). It is Kagoshima sweet.
In fact, I don’t like this, but It is sold all store in Kyushu.
Many Kyushu fruits is served on shaved ice.




  


                       230 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿