2014年7月28日月曜日

Making sweets


I will talk about making sweets.
One of my hobbies is making sweets, and I make sweets often.
I make pudding, cookie, no-bake cheesecake many times. I make those sweets, and missed any number of times. Most interesting miss of many failure stories is that I baked cookies in preheating. I did not know the means of preheating, so I missed. But common people do not miss like this, because common people check means when they find the words they do not know. I improve the skill making sweets, and present for my friends thank to many stories. My friends ate all, and say me every times “It is very delicious! You are good cook.” I glad and think I will present sweets, which I make again. When I make sweets, I find out my fault. But if I mend my fault, very very delicious sweets are completed. It is the real pleasure of making sweets.

Lately, I bought the book, which is written about how to make sweets. I want to try another sweets.

      175 words 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿